Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year


Yes today starts a NEW YEAR, but does that make me a NEW PERSON? No...like every other day I become stronger and wiser. Last year's mistakes are still today's reminders of the pot holes in my road I must try to avoid.

*Last year I survied two deaths of very important people in my life ( the love never ends) , hospitaztion, and a canceled wedding caused by a bad break-up(one of the best decissons I ever made). That's life....we must accept.

On a lighter , yet more brighter note, Recognize The Relationship Magazine released Issue 1 procceding its previous Premier Issue. We are growing with our new website http://www.rtrsmag.com/ . I also reconnected with long lost friends, and made a few new ones on the way.

I don't look back at 2009 and say Im glad it's over....I'm just glad I made it to see another day.
Cherish Life...
-Chey B.

No comments:

Post a Comment