Wednesday, January 27, 2010

:::STASH:::


So ladies are used to guys wanting to just "hit it"...and that usually brings about much resentment. Don't blink now, the tables have turned. More women are rolling up their sleeves to keep from wearing their heart there. No more "I hope he will fall in love with me." Cosign this.... "He's just here on stash so I can get it." Ever so often you'll hear the phrase,"We're all adults here" True..but you can't drop your pants for every adult you come in contact with. So what do you do? Keep one in the bank. Go out and flirt consiously, as long as he knows he's just a piece of A**!

I could only wonder what would be going through a dude's mind when reading this. Maybe shrug his shoulders and say whatever B**** , or get smacked with the reality that they're just a piece of meat..

No comments:

Post a Comment